5 Key Content Marketing Stats from 2013 Infographic
With over 21,000 views and 250 likes from the SlideShare community, the 25 Must-Read Content Marketing Presentations of 2013 presentation that I published last week is going strong. It shows the power of putting a concept in an easily consumable format like a list. People love lists.
One item I noticed after publishing the presentation is that the simple content stats graphic located as one slide was pulled out and used as an image by itself. In the spirit of true content marketing reuse, I’ve made it easy to share just this slide as an infographic here. I put it in the presentation because I felt it added some context for included decks. I pulled them from the list created by Amanda Nelson for the ExactTarget blog back in November but here are the more direct attributions.
- 91% of B2B marketers employ content marketing – (Content Marketing Institute)
- The average number of tactics used by B2B marketers is 12 – (Content Marketing Institute)
- 118.4B was the estimated spent on content marketing tactics including social media in 2013 (eMarketer)
- The average cost per lead is estimated at $143 vs. $373 for more traditional outbound marketing (Hightable)
- 67% More leads generated for companies that blog than those who do not.(Social Media B2B)
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):